Munro & Forster Communications is a highly responsible and respectful business. In managing our day to day activity, we take our legal and moral obligation towards the collation and usage of personal data seriously. We recognise that the lawful and correct treatment of personal data is critical in maintaining a high level of trust from those whom we support. Any personal data which we collect, record or use in any way, whether it is held on paper, computer or other media, will have appropriate safeguards applied to it to ensure that we comply with General Data Protection Regulation.–
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or apply for a job.
iii. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products or services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
iii. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or products.
If you have previously purchased products or services from us we may provide to you with details of similar products or services, or other goods and services, which may interest you.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do not store any personal data unless we have your prior permission, all data is stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
iii. To enable fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.